Reports & Assessments
2019-2020 is the first year of SEA 217 implementation. Data will be updated each July beginning 2020
- SCH August 2018 Water Report
- Information about SCH Water Testing
- Información sobre las pruebas de agua de SCH
- Frequently Asked Questions Concerning Water Testing (Final 4/17/2019)
- SCH Water Lead Testing and Management Plan (April 2019)
- SCH Water Lead Test Result (1/1/2019 - 2/28/2019)
In the Fall of 2017, the School City of Hammond contracted with Schmidt Associates to conduct a comprehensive Facilities Assessment. This data informed the capacity and utilization component of the assessment as well as helped to focus Schmidt Associates’ team during their facilities conditional assessment inspections. The activities included:
- Meetings conducted at each building to gather utilization data as well as staff comments.
- In-depth inspections of the facilities to the equipment level.
The resultant Facilities Assessment is a large collection of data presented to the School City of Hammond in a dynamic set of spreadsheets and was used as a planning tool to:
- Help to guide decisions on maintenance
- Inform the development of a District-wide Strategic Plan for capital improvements, curriculum and financial resource needs.
Schmidt Associates provided a summary of the Facilities Assessment during a Public Work Session on April 28, 2018. The summary of the entire Facilities Assessment, including Capacity and Utilization data, is available here.