The Central Files administration office handles past alumnus and present student curriculum information.
Transcript Requests and Verification of Enrollment are just two of the duties in Central Files.
Central Files Staff
Kalani L. Tooks
Registrar - Ext: 1035
Online Process Instructions
- Log into https://hammond.revtrak.net.
- Click on Create New Account found under the Login tab. Enter your information and proceed to creating your account.
- Once you have successfully logged into your account, click on Student Services.
- Choose what specific service you need (Health Record, High School Transcript, or school records.
- Fill out the required information on the screen.
- Click on Add to Cart.
- A copy of a photo ID is required before completing any order.
- You can upload a copy of your photo ID in the google link provided for you.
- Once you have completed this process, continue with Add to Cart. Here you will choose E-check or credit card.
- The last page will ask if you would like to print your receipt for your copies.
To request a transcript, fill out the form below and submit a signature page* with payment to receive a transcript or health record.
*Note: The signature page must be mailed to:
School City of Hammond
41 Williams Street
Hammond, IN 46320
- Payment must be included with signature page:
- Transcript: $5.00 Fee (Cash or Money Order)
- Health Records: $1.00 Fee Per Page (Cash or Money Order)
(Money Order should be made out to: School City of Hammond)