Additional School City of Hammond Resources
· Occupational Therapy Support Services - Wondering how Occupational Therapy has been impacted by elearning? Looking for activities that can be carried out at home with adult supervision? This site has the answers you need. It also provides the email addresses of the SCH Occupational Therapists and Occupational Therapy Assistants should you need to get in touch with them
· Social Worker Activities & Resources - In addition to the resources and activities featured on this site, you’ll also find the email addresses of the SCH Social Workers should you need to get in touch with them.
· Words of Support - Our School Psychologists have created a website for teachers, parents, and students. The topics include Grief and Loss, Mindfulness for Kids, Stress Management, Community Resources, Motivation, FUN, Emotional Support, Teacher Resources and Parent Support. The site uses various modalities (articles, video, cartoons, quotes, etc.) with both English and Spanish translations.
· Speech & Language Resources - This site has been designed to offer resources that help promote speech and language skills, and to provide strategies for fluency and social skills. Not all activities or topics apply to all students. If questions arise, please direct it to the speech personnel at your student’s school. All contact information is located within this site.
· Physical Therapy Resources - This site has been designed to offer resources that help promote physical therapy for students and parents.